Now your Pendix becomes digital
The new Pendix.bike app
- Recording of average speed, path and duration for day trips and the entire distance covered.
- Display of current Speed, Pedalling frequency and Assist level
- Percentage display of the state of charge Your Pendix ePower
- navigation function for the optimal route to your destination
- Display of various battery and drive data in the overview
Minimum requirements for your mobile phone:
Android requires at least version 4.4 (KitKat) and a display size of 960x540; iOS requires at least version 8.0 as a mobile operating system.
Minimum requirements for your Pendix system:
The Pendix.bike app is compatible with Pendix systems delivered from 01.07.2018 (batteries with part number B2C.904.061 from serial number 1003680; for batteries with part number B1C.904.061 from serial number 2001837). All compatible batteries can still be identified by a special sticker on the packaging "compatible with Bike App".
Update program for currently incompatible Pendix ePower with USB connection:
For Pendix ePower with USB connection produced before 01.07.2018, the possibility to carry out an update will be available by the end of the year in order to use the app fully. Until then, however, you can already use the navigation function.
(DEU | ENG)
For you. At your Pendix dealer.
You can buy the Pendix eDrive from one of the numerous Pendix dealers, have it installed and upgrade your favourite bike in no time at all, or equip your new dream bike with additional power. Whether city, trekking, mountain bike or cargo bike - the Pendix eDrive can be mounted on almost any frame model and gives your bike additional momentum.