- Noiseless and maintenance-free system
- Optimum mounting position on the bicycle due to mid-mounted motor
- Water- and dust-resistant according to IP65
- Hardly noticeable pedaling resistance when the engine is switched off or the battery is empty
- Can be combined with all switching and braking systems
Tests prove the weather suitability of our drive system
Technical data eDrive300 / eDrive500
brushless bottom bracket motor
250 W nominal*
300 Wh / 500 Wh
3 h*** / 3 h 20 min****
Optimum range *****
45-105 km / 69-160 km
all sizes supported
all with standard installation space and bottom bracket with standard thread BSA 68 mm / 73 mm
6,5 kg / 6,9 kg
80 x 276 mm (D x H) / 80 x 342 mm (D x H)
292 x 206 x 50 mm (W x H x D)
reference Germany (250 Watt for EU countries)
with pure muscle power higher speeds possible
with a charge current of 2.2 A.
with 3.6 A charge current
dependent on driver, driving style, topography, drive stage
Retrofitting with the Pendix eDrive
Whether city, trekking, mountain bike or load bike - the Pendix eDrive can be mounted on almost any frame model and gives your bike additional momentum. Find the right eDrive for you using our configurator.
For you. At your Pendix dealer.
You can get the Pendix eDrive from one of the numerous Pendix dealers, have it installed and upgrade your favourite bike in no time at all, or equip your new dream bike with additional power.